XML Dom tree

Hi

I need to build an XML statement within my program. Now I can
find lots of XML parsers out there which will parse an XML
statement for me. Does anyone know of a component that will
allow me to build an XML DOM tree within the code - letting me produce
a valid XML statement to be sent to another program. I have the XML
components from the unit XDOM.PAS. However, I cannot work out how to
build a tree using these components. For example, creating the root
element and then adding child nodes etc.

Any help as to how this can be done would be appreciated.

Regards,
Dave.

Re:XML Dom tree

>I need to build an XML statement within my program. Now I can
>find lots of XML parsers out there which will parse an XML
>statement for me. Does anyone know of a component that will
>allow me to build an XML DOM tree within the code - letting me produce
>a valid XML statement to be sent to another program. I have the XML
>components from the unit XDOM.PAS. However, I cannot work out how to
>build a tree using these components. For example, creating the root
>element and then adding child nodes etc.

>Any help as to how this can be done would be appreciated.

There is DOM-XML code in the Free Pascal FCL, but I'm no pro, and don't know
if that is what you are looking for.

See www.freepascal.org/develop.html and download fcl.zip

Other Threads