Printing in graphics mode...

I am using TP 7 on win 98 and have developed a program which extracts
information from some record files and produces a graph with the data which
is then displayed in graphics mode. This works fine, apart from one thing. I
am unable to print the graphs that are produced. Previously, in text mode, I
have used the printer unit, but this is not possible in graphics mode. I
have tried using print screen but that didn't work.

My question therefore is how can I print from graphics mode?

Please will you send replies to me via e-mail, as well as to the group as my
news server is currently not showing all postings.

Thanks,

John Skilbeck
j...@peachworld.com

Re:Printing in graphics mode...

In article <79fple$hk...@news1.cableinet.co.uk>,

John <j...@peachworld.com> wrote:
>I am using TP 7 on win 98 and have developed a program which extracts
>information from some record files and produces a graph with the data which
>is then displayed in graphics mode. This works fine, apart from one thing. I
>am unable to print the graphs that are produced. Previously, in text mode, I
>have used the printer unit, but this is not possible in graphics mode. I
>have tried using print screen but that didn't work.

>My question therefore is how can I print from graphics mode?

Do you work for the government, or is there any other reason why the
type of your printer is state secret?

Osmo

ohn wrote:

> I am using TP 7 on win 98 and have developed a program which extracts
> information from some record files and produces a graph with the data which
> is then displayed in graphics mode. This works fine, apart from one thing. I
> am unable to print the graphs that are produced. Previously, in text mode, I
> have used the printer unit, but this is not possible in graphics mode. I
> have tried using print screen but that didn't work.

> My question therefore is how can I print from graphics mode?

> Please will you send replies to me via e-mail, as well as to the group as my
> news server is currently not showing all postings.

Printing graphics without Windows is printer dependant. It is one of
the benefits of Windows to overcome this problem.

chapter "graphics" has 2 units, one for a HP colour printer
and another for 24-needle LQ printers in monochrome. Use it
as a building block for your own unit, to customize it for
your printer.

Franz Glaser

Other Threads