Request for recommendations how to learn Delphi 4

Hi everybody!

I'm seeking for books or online material which is well suited to
learn Delphi 4. Any suggestions?

I'm also seeking for books or online material about how to
learn programming in a structured way like stepwise refinement.
It should be based upon a high quality language like Delphi,
Pascal, Modula-2/3 or the like. Any recommendations?

TIA

--
moc dot slupofni at norebo - please revert the sequence

Carpe Diem!

Re:Request for recommendations how to learn Delphi 4

Richey / Delphi- & PHP-Box wrote:

> Hi,

> check my "Personal Delphi FAQ", it contains dozens of links to
> tutorials and Tips collections.

> hope it helps-
> Richey

> On Sun, 10 Mar 2002 10:54:32 +0100, Ulrich
> <whywhouldyousends...@this.address> wrote:
> >I'm seeking for books or online material which is well suited to
> >learn Delphi 4. Any suggestions?
> [..]
> --
> Visit http://www.Inner-Smile.com , home of:
> INF-Tool: the FREE alternative to overpriced, bloated setup builders
> Resource-Grabber: giving you 1000's of glyphs,images,icons,sounds..
> Richey's Delphi- & PHP-Box: 1000+ links and answers for developers
> One of the best starting points for Delphi & PHP developers worldwide.

Thanks!

--
moc dot slupofni at norebo - please revert the sequence

Carpe Diem!

Other Threads