FFT

Hi
    Can someone please help me with doing an fft of the sound blaster
    in TP7 I know how to program the sound card
    and I have been sent lotsa stuff on fft but I don't understand it
    I am looking for a program already written to see how the data from the
sound card is fed into the fft algo. and then how the output from that is
used to crate a spectrum analyser

thanx alot in advance

(Email me at m...@mighty.co.za)

Re:FFT

> Can someone please help me with doing an fft of the sound blaster
> in TP7 I know how to program the sound card
> and I have been sent lotsa stuff on fft but I don't understand it
> I am looking for a program already written to see how the data from the
> sound card is fed into the fft algo. and then how the output from that is
> used to crate a spectrum analyser

Have a look at my page -> SoundLib.

Bye,
Stefan
--
please remove the P in my email-adress to answer me
take a look @ my homepage: http://sourcenet.home.pages.de/

Other Threads