D3 - Storing Jpeg images in Interbase

Is is possible to store a Jpeg image in an interbase blob field (similar to
storing BMP images).

To store a Bitmap I would do :

        IBTable_BMPBlobField.Assign(Image.Picture.Bitmap)

It seems that the JPeg class has no Picture property, so how can I store it
??

Any help on this subject would be appreeciated ...

--
Regards , San...@itl.net

Re:D3 - Storing Jpeg images in Interbase

you can use MyBlob.LoadFromFileFile('myfile') , MyBlob.SaveToFile('myfile')

you can get a temp file name from win32 api...
( i use this to archive QR in the db)

SUB_TYPE BLOB must be 0 (at least <> of 1)

Sandy Donaldson <san...@itl.net> a crit dans l'article
<01bce592$40084140$920f91c2@sandyd>...

> Is is possible to store a Jpeg image in an interbase blob field (similar
> storing BMP images).

> To store a Bitmap I would do :

>    IBTable_BMPBlobField.Assign(Image.Picture.Bitmap)

> It seems that the JPeg class has no Picture property, so how can I store
it
> ??

> Any help on this subject would be appreeciated ...

> --
> Regards , San...@itl.net

Other Threads