List view question - Adding strings to it?

I am using a list view to give an explorer look and feel to a form.
The form is a repreasentation of folders on the left(treeView) and a list view on the right to show the contents of the folders.

In reality, the folders do not exist.  The structure resides in 2 tables, Groups.db (single string field) and Reports.db.
Reports.db has a Groups field linked to groups.db and a stringfield containing the name of the report.
Now, as the users selects one of the groups in the treeview - I want to populate the list view with all the reportsnames from the reports.db table of that group.
How can I get the names into the list view?

Silly, but this is the first time I have used one and it seems to be the closest looking thing to an explorer window!

TIA

Re:List view question - Adding strings to it?

Ah ok - just add something to it and set the caption

"Ant" <adcruze@tickets._No_Spam.com> wrote:

>I am using a list view to give an explorer look and feel to a form.
>The form is a repreasentation of folders on the left(treeView) and a list view on the right to show the contents of the folders.

>In reality, the folders do not exist.  The structure resides in 2 tables, Groups.db (single string field) and Reports.db.
>Reports.db has a Groups field linked to groups.db and a stringfield containing the name of the report.
>Now, as the users selects one of the groups in the treeview - I want to populate the list view with all the reportsnames from the reports.db table of that group.
>How can I get the names into the list view?

>Silly, but this is the first time I have used one and it seems to be the closest looking thing to an explorer window!

>TIA

Other Threads