BP7 : internal error on Win2000 ?

I moved from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000.

Building Borland Pascal 7 applications from the IDE gives me now the
following error :
Internal Error 216 at 0003:7AD8

Is this a known problem ? Any solutions ?

Thanks

Re:BP7 : internal error on Win2000 ?

"Herman Bernaerts" <herman.bernae...@vereycken.be> wrote in message

> I moved from Windows NT 4.0 to Windows 2000.

> Building Borland Pascal 7 applications from the IDE gives me now the
> following error :
> Internal Error 216 at 0003:7AD8

> Is this a known problem ? Any solutions ?

> Thanks

You are PAGE faulting.. i.e accessing memory that you should not access..
maby win2k is a bit more hard k0r3 with it's 4cc3551ng of nn3nn0ry? eeek..
n3vv y34rz f34v0r #4z c0ur7 nn3!

Other Threads