D5 Pro and D5 Enterprise on same machine

I am a D5 Pro user and have a trial copy of D5 Enterprise. I'd like to
look at the additional components in D5 Enterprise. Can I install the D5
enterprise on the same machine, different directory of course.   :-)

Regards, Gary

Re:D5 Pro and D5 Enterprise on same machine

Gary Freestone <Ga...@au1.ibm.com> wrote in

> I am a D5 Pro user and have a trial copy of D5 Enterprise. I'd like to
> look at the additional components in D5 Enterprise. Can I install the D5
> enterprise on the same machine, different directory of course.   :-)

Based on the reply to my similar question on D6, I would say not.

--
---
/* Christopher Burke - Spam Mail to craz...@hotmail.com
|*
\* Real mail to cburke(at)craznar(dot)com

Re:D5 Pro and D5 Enterprise on same machine

No, because they use the exact same registry entry.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   I don't think there are any Russians
(Please do not email    And there ain't no Yanks

Other Threads