Showing a JPEG stored in a BLOB

I must show JPEG images stored in BLOB fields.

To show a JPEG image, i use the TJPEGImage. But I can only make the
TJPEGImage show images stored in files. How to show images stored in blob
fields? (TDBImage only accepts BMP images stored in blobs, not JPEG.)

Any idea?

TIA

Re:Showing a JPEG stored in a BLOB

Look at Inprise/Borland's tech documents for an example

Elifarley Coelho <Elifarley_Coe...@delphi.com.br> wrote:
> To show a JPEG image, i use the TJPEGImage. But I can only make the
> TJPEGImage show images stored in files. How to show images stored in blob
> fields? (TDBImage only accepts BMP images stored in blobs, not JPEG.)

Take a look at the TDBJPEGImage I wrote, it does exactly what you need.

Bye,
   Andy

--
SCP GmbH                 |  Andreas Hoerstemeier
 Auf der Huels 120       |  Software Developer

Other Threads