BDE Tools/Utilities

Is there a tool/utility to view the current state of the BDE.  Memory used,
files open, handles used etc.  I am using a Delphi DLL and the BDE to
deliver dynamic pages for a web site and want to make sure I am not hitting
any of the max values.

Thanks,
Jim Maurer
Northstar Data Systems

Re:BDE Tools/Utilities

I didn't get a response so I thought I would try again.

> Is there a tool/utility to view the current state of the BDE.  Memory
used,
> files open, handles used etc.  I am using a Delphi DLL and the BDE to
> deliver dynamic pages for a web site and want to make sure I am not
hitting
> any of the max values.

> Thanks,
> Jim Maurer
> Northstar Data Systems

Re:BDE Tools/Utilities

There are no tools that I know of that provide the information you want.

--
Bill

Other Threads