Delphi 4 - TNotebook, TPageControl , new page not showing

I have a tried this with a TNotebook and TPageControl.
I have 4 pages with a toolbar aligned to top and a dbgrid aligned to Client.
When the notebook or pagecontrol page is changed then the new page does not
appear on the screen at all. However if I resize the form eg form.width :=
form.width -1 after the new page is selected then the page appears.

I have checked the source for TNotebook (extctrls.pas) compared to the
Delphi 3 version which worked and there are no differences.

(Also: This problem sometimes occurs with the TPageControl at design time).

Is there a workaround?

Thanks in advance and apologies if this Q already has an A.
Damian.

Re:Delphi 4 - TNotebook, TPageControl , new page not showing

> I have a tried this with a TNotebook and TPageControl.
> I have 4 pages with a toolbar aligned to top and a dbgrid aligned to Client.
> When the notebook or pagecontrol page is changed then the new page does not
> appear on the screen at all. However if I resize the form eg form.width :=
> form.width -1 after the new page is selected then the page appears.

> Is there a workaround?

This has been fixed in one of the Delphi patches (problably the first one).
The patches can be downloaded from the www.borland.com website or you can
contact your local Inprise/Borland representative for a CD.

No e-mail responses, please, unless explicitely requested!

Other Threads