Delphi5 connecting to Access 2000

How do I use Delphi5 to connect to Access 2000?  Can connect to Access 97
just fine.

Thanks for your help.

jwfou...@frontiernet.net

Re:Delphi5 connecting to Access 2000

Use ADO to connect to Access 2000. The BDE does not yet support it
(directly). Maybe ODBC also works, but the recommended way (both by Borland
and Microsoft) is ADO. If you do not have ADOExpress (ships with
D5Enterprise) there are several freeware and shareware solutions out there.
Check the DSP or Torry's for links.

--
J.T. Wenting

www.hornet.demon.nl

"Jerry Foutch" <jwfou...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message

> How do I use Delphi5 to connect to Access 2000?  Can connect to Access 97
> just fine.

> Thanks for your help.

> jwfou...@frontiernet.net

Re:Delphi5 connecting to Access 2000

You can try TaoADODataSet from http://www.alohaoi.com.  It's free and comes
with all the source code.
Jason Swager

Jerry Foutch <jwfou...@frontiernet.net> wrote in message

> How do I use Delphi5 to connect to Access 2000?  Can connect to Access 97
> just fine.

> Thanks for your help.

> jwfou...@frontiernet.net

Other Threads