Delphi controlling OLE Automation

In message <4a7s1g$...@chnews.ch.intel.com> - Brian Simper <brian_d_simper@ccm.
hf.intel.com> writes:

:>
:>Does anyone know of anyway that Delphi can do OLE Automation?  I would
:>like to be able to write a Delphi program that controls Word for Windows
:>and can read and write to a Word file.  Can Delphi perform OLE
:>Automation?  Is there an alternate way to accomplish the same thing?
:>
:>Thanks,
:>
:>Brian
:>
:>=======================================================================
:> brian_d_sim...@ccm.hf.intel.com             alleged computer engineer
:> rah...@imap2.asu.edu           KB7RGM     #include <std_disclaimer.h>
:>=======================================================================
:>Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
:>
:>

        Brian,

                I am about to release two components that accomplish what you're
looking to do. One is for controlling Word for Windows and the other for
Excel. The component is released as a C++ DLL with a Delphi wrapper and is
expected to cost about $75.00 each. Release date should be before the end of
December. If you're interested in being notified when the product is released
then please send me email.

        thanx & later,

                Ben Scherrey
                scher...@proteus-tech.com