InstallShield Express 1.0 on NT 4.0

Hi All!

   I am using InstallShield Express 1.0 to create a setup for a Delphi 2.0
project.
Does anyone know that product well?

  Anyways - It does not create the icons in a IconFolder and not either the
shortcuts in the Programs Menu!!??

  I'd appreciate if someone could advice me on this - IF there is a known
workaround!!!

  TIA!
  Bjorn
                    TransSoft Ltd - http://www.transsoft-is.com
  "TransSoft's Mail Control - The Multiple Award Winning Email Client..."

Re:InstallShield Express 1.0 on NT 4.0

On 15 May 1997 22:21:37 GMT, "Bjorn Heidarr Gudmundsson"

<b...@centrum.is> wrote:
>  Anyways - It does not create the icons in a IconFolder and not either the
>shortcuts in the Programs Menu!!??

Look on the "Specify Folders & Icons" tab.  Enter your exe file name
and it should get the icon.
david sampson

dsamp...@atlanta.com

<b...@centrum.is> wrote:
>  Anyways - It does not create the icons in a IconFolder and not either the
>shortcuts in the Programs Menu!!??

InstallShield Express 1.0 was designed to add the icons to the Start Menu.
You have to specify that in your options.

Happy coding

Stefan Paetow
ellipse data systems

== owner@ ==
== ellipse- ==
== data.com ==
== Fix the ==
== above for ==
== address ==

-
=  Any opinions here are my personal opinions, not those of my company  =
=            Home on the web: http://www.ellipse-data.com/              =
=             Delphi Super Page: http://ftp.is.co.za/dsp/               =
=  Delphi User Groups in South Africa: http://www.delphi.co.za/dugg/    =