BDE Config/Access across network

I've got my first app and now I need to allow access for other
departments to test it.  I'd like to have them access it and the
databases from my PC; BUT, I have tried every configuration I can think
of for the path to the alias, the BDE/Idapi32.cfg file and the mounting
syntax for the 'client' machines.  Can anybody give me some (very
explicit) advise as to how to do this.  I can't get the BDE to open
('App in Exclusive Use By Another User') when connecting from another PC
to my machine.

Delphi 2, dbase, NT network (Win95 & NT workstations)

Thanks!