Constant is not correct type

Hi,
I'm using Delphi 6 and ClientDataSet connected to DataSetProvider connected
to AdoQuery that open a table in Oracle, this return a TLargeintField called
"codigo" then if i do:

ClientDataSet1.filter:='codigo=30';
ClientDataSet1.filtered := true;
ClientDataSet1.open;

The error: "Constant is not correct type"

I see that this was resolved in Delphi 7 and after, by I'm using Delphi 6

Anybody can help-me????

Thanks
Adriano Rodenbusch

Re:Constant is not correct type

Hi,
I'm using Delphi 6 and ClientDataSet connected to DataSetProvider connected
to AdoQuery that open a table in Oracle, this return a TLargeintField called
"codigo" then if i do:

ClientDataSet1.filter:='codigo=30';
ClientDataSet1.filtered := true;
ClientDataSet1.open;

The error: "Constant is not correct type"

I see that this was resolved in Delphi 7 and after, by I'm using Delphi 6

Anybody can help-me????

Thanks
Adriano Rodenbusch

Other Threads