Cannot load package 'inet60'.

(Delphi 6 Enterprise)

Hello,

My installation don't show any problem... however, when I try to load D6 the
following message is displayed: "Cannot load package 'inet60'. It contains
unit 'Sockets', which is also contained in the package 'dclnet60'."

In the "Install Packages" form the following packages are unchecked:
 - Borland Internet Components
 - Borland InternetExpress Components
 - Borland Soap Components
 - Borland WebSnap Components

When I try to check any of theses, the same messages is displayed "Cannot
load package 'inet60'. It contains unit 'Sockets', which is also contained
in the package 'dclnet60'.".

Attention: I have D5 Ent installed too, and I can't uninstall it now.

Thanks to all