IB7 'Bugs Fixed' List

Has a 'Bugs Fixed' list for IB7 been released, yet?

Tracy Jenkins :)

Re:IB7 'Bugs Fixed' List

Tracy Jenkins wrote:

> Has a 'Bugs Fixed' list for IB7 been released, yet?

No.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
  (Please do not email me directly unless asked.  Thank You)

Re:IB7 'Bugs Fixed' List

In article <3dbec16...@newsgroups.borland.com>,
tracy_jenk...@moldflow.com says...
> Has a 'Bugs Fixed' list for IB7 been released, yet?

        No.  Of course, neither has IB 7.

        -Craig

--
 Craig Stuntz [TeamB] Vertex Systems Corp. Columbus, OH
     Delphi/InterBase Weblog: http://delphi.weblogs.com

Re:IB7 'Bugs Fixed' List

> > Has a 'Bugs Fixed' list for IB7 been released, yet?

> No.  Of course, neither has IB 7.

I noticed that on the Borland website, but I did see the press release,
which was released this morning (8:30ish ET). So it has to be soon, right?

Tracy Jenkins :)

Re:IB7 'Bugs Fixed' List

In article <3dbec58...@newsgroups.borland.com>,
tracy_jenk...@moldflow.com says...
> I noticed that on the Borland website, but I did see the press release,
> which was released this morning (8:30ish ET). So it has to be soon, right?

        One would imagine.  But it hasn't been released yet.

        -Craig

--

In article <3dbec16...@newsgroups.borland.com>, Tracy Jenkins says...

> Has a 'Bugs Fixed' list for IB7 been released, yet?

We are still waiting for the 6.x fixed bugs list, don't hold your breath
<g>

Re:IB7 'Bugs Fixed' List

> > Has a 'Bugs Fixed' list for IB7 been released, yet?

> We are still waiting for the 6.x fixed bugs list, don't hold your breath
> <g>

I just remembered that the fixed bug lists appear in the Release Notes for
IB. There is actually a list in the Release Notes for IB6.x.

Tracy :)

Other Threads