Pascal-supportive ISP's--where?

June 17, 1999

Hello:

I am trying to locate an Internet Service Provider here in  Southern
California that supports Pascal-written CGI's.  Any clues where I
can find one?

I need to have a node whose web-server and/or interpreter supports
the Pascal language as its used in writing these CGI programs.  My
intent is to have these CGI's  "sitting" on the CGI-bin at thise web-
host location.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.  You can respond
or e-mail me at anytime at:  bri...@ixpres.com

Regards,

Brian Begg

Re:Pascal-supportive ISP's--where?

Brian M. Begg at Brian M. Begg <bri...@ixpres.com> said:

>June 17, 1999

>Hello:

>I am trying to locate an Internet Service Provider here in  Southern
>California that supports Pascal-written CGI's.  Any clues where I
>can find one?

Try comp.infosystems.www.authoring.cgi as they are more likely to know.

AFAIAA, you can compile pascal code to .exe files for use as cgi but you
must read from  standard input and write to standard output plus compile
for the server OS.

--
staring out the window between two tower cases that look like pillars

Other Threads