Restarting computer

Is it possible to restart or turn off the computer with Pascal?

Many thanks, Mitja

Re:Restarting computer

JRS:  In article <8b3063$rs...@planja.arnes.si> of Sun, 19 Mar 2000
17:28:43 seen in news:comp.lang.pascal.borland, Mitja {*word*259}us

<m...@email.si> wrote:
>Is it possible to restart or turn off the computer with Pascal?

Yes.  My int_test.pas (see sigline 3) can reboot.

I expect full details of commanding the power management in a modern
machine can be found in Ralf Brown's list : via Web

 Web <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/> - FAQqish topics, acronyms & links.
 PAS, EXE in <URL: http://www.merlyn.demon.co.uk/programs/> - see 00index.txt.

Re:Restarting computer

In article <8b3063$rs...@planja.arnes.si>, Mitja {*word*259}us <m...@email.si> wrote:

:Is it possible to restart or turn off the computer with Pascal?

Item #49 in

 165966 Jan 8 2000 ftp://garbo.uwasa.fi/pc/link/tsfaqp.zip
 tsfaqp.zip Common Turbo Pascal Questions and Timo's answers, linked

   All the best, Timo

Timo's  FAQ  materials  at   http://www.uwasa.fi/~ts/http/tsfaq.html

Other Threads