Rotating 1 bit bitmaps 90deg in Delphi

Can anyone help me with some code to rotate a 1bit bitmap by 90degrees in
Delphi. I have examples using getpixel which are very slow.

Regards,
Deano.
Email: D...@dial.pipex.com

Re:Rotating 1 bit bitmaps 90deg in Delphi

Dean Hutchison wrote in message <6q46ka$bt...@plug.news.pipex.net>...
>Can anyone help me with some code to rotate a 1bit bitmap by 90degrees in
>Delphi. I have examples using getpixel which are very slow.

The Flip/Reverse/Rotate example on the Image Processing page of my Computer
Lab shows how to rotate a pf24bit bitmap by any multiple of 90 degrees.  You
need the same logic for the rotation of a pf1bit bitmap, but just a lot of
extra bit manipulations for your case.

efg
efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
MedTech Research Corporation, Lenexa, KS  USA

Re:Rotating 1 bit bitmaps 90deg in Delphi

Earl,

I have downloaded the example of the flipreverserotate example for 24bit
bitmaps and did the extra bit manipulation for 1 bit bitmaps, but reached my
limit at being able to rotate images that were multiples of eight pixels
wide. Rather than re-inventing the wheel I was hoping that someone somewhere
had solved the same problem.

I very much enjoyed your web page and found your source code examples very
beneficial. Keep up the good work.

Thanks,
Dean.

Earl F. Glynn wrote in message <6q4c0n$...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>...
>Dean Hutchison wrote in message <6q46ka$bt...@plug.news.pipex.net>...
>>Can anyone help me with some code to rotate a 1bit bitmap by 90degrees in
>>Delphi. I have examples using getpixel which are very slow.

>The Flip/Reverse/Rotate example on the Image Processing page of my Computer
>Lab shows how to rotate a pf24bit bitmap by any multiple of 90 degrees.
You
>need the same logic for the rotation of a pf1bit bitmap, but just a lot of
>extra bit manipulations for your case.

>efg
>efg's Computer Lab:  http://infomaster.net/external/efg

>Earl F. Glynn                 E-Mail:  EarlGl...@att.net
>MedTech Research Corporation, Lenexa, KS  USA

Other Threads