Delphi 4 local font problem in IDE on win NT 4.0 /sp3

Hi. I've a problem with delphi for 4 or 5 months. In IDE my local (Turkish)
font is not viewing properly. When I select "courier New", or "Courier New
Tur" (my local font in Turkish) the IDE is not viewing some local
characters. I'm including some of my registry values (string values) under
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\windows
NT\currentversion\FontSubstitutes

name = value
-----------------------
Courier New Tur,0=Courier New,162
Courier New TUR,162=Courier New,162

Thanks.

Re:Delphi 4 local font problem in IDE on win NT 4.0 /sp3

The purpose of this newsgroup is to get Delphi itself up and
running. Please post to a more appropriate newsgroup, for example,
borland.public.delphi.ide.
Meilin
Delphi Developer Support
www.borland.com
(I do not respond to support questions by e-mail)

Other Threads