QuickReport User - new version 2.0k ready to release and watch out for 3.0

As this time there is no available now version QR 2.0k for Delphi 3 and
C++ Builder 3. Please check today or tomorrow - a message posted from
http://www.qusoft.no/

Watch out for version QR 3.0, especially for existing registered users.
For whom insteresting the source code or other report writer please hold
your order to check new features of QR 3.0 which suitable for you or
not. The registered users are promised to get an upgrade version 2.1
later this year.

Just sharing great news from QuSoft website 20 Apr 1998.

Re:QuickReport User - new version 2.0k ready to release and watch out for 3.0

It's great news that they have been ignoring the bugs in 2.0 to get 3.0 ready
which only people who have paid the extortion money (sorry that's how I feel
about a product that is so buggy that you need to purchase the source code to
fix the bugs and be able to use it) will receive it?  If the bugginess in 2.0
is any indication, 3.0 will be just as bad which means no more fixing of 2.0,
they will just recommend that "it's fixed in 3.0 upgrade to that to fix your
bugs".  QuSoft and quickreports is easily the weakest part of Delphi and it's
a shame that Borland is still associating with them.  Alan came on these
Newsgroups in November as stated that they were not working on the new
features of 3.0 until 2.0 is stable.  The preview resource leak is still
there, I don't consider that stable.

Jeff Overcash

In article <353C936E.5016E...@tm.net.my>, "T.K. Cham" <gon...@tm.net.my>
wrote:

>As this time there is no available now version QR 2.0k for Delphi 3 and
>C++ Builder 3. Please check today or tomorrow - a message posted from
>http://www.qusoft.no/

>Watch out for version QR 3.0, especially for existing registered users.
>For whom insteresting the source code or other report writer please hold
>your order to check new features of QR 3.0 which suitable for you or
>not. The registered users are promised to get an upgrade version 2.1
>later this year.

>Just sharing great news from QuSoft website 20 Apr 1998.

Re:QuickReport User - new version 2.0k ready to release and watch out for 3.0

As i know, it is stable for v2.0j, free download for Delphi 3 and i am using 2.0k
beta.

Jeff Overcash wrote:
> It's great news that they have been ignoring the bugs in 2.0 to get 3.0 ready
> which only people who have paid the extortion money (sorry that's how I feel
> about a product that is so buggy that you need to purchase the source code to
> fix the bugs and be able to use it) will receive it?  If the bugginess in 2.0
> is any indication, 3.0 will be just as bad which means no more fixing of 2.0,
> they will just recommend that "it's fixed in 3.0 upgrade to that to fix your
> bugs".  QuSoft and quickreports is easily the weakest part of Delphi and it's
> a shame that Borland is still associating with them.  Alan came on these
> Newsgroups in November as stated that they were not working on the new
> features of 3.0 until 2.0 is stable.  The preview resource leak is still
> there, I don't consider that stable.

> Jeff Overcash

> In article <353C936E.5016E...@tm.net.my>, "T.K. Cham" <gon...@tm.net.my>
> wrote:
> >As this time there is no available now version QR 2.0k for Delphi 3 and
> >C++ Builder 3. Please check today or tomorrow - a message posted from
> >http://www.qusoft.no/

> >Watch out for version QR 3.0, especially for existing registered users.
> >For whom insteresting the source code or other report writer please hold
> >your order to check new features of QR 3.0 which suitable for you or
> >not. The registered users are promised to get an upgrade version 2.1
> >later this year.

> >Just sharing great news from QuSoft website 20 Apr 1998.

Re:QuickReport User - new version 2.0k ready to release and watch out for 3.0

Today is 21st and there is no QR2.0K final, je je they are only promises but
i need demostrations, a good Visual Report Writer

Re:QuickReport User - new version 2.0k ready to release and watch out for 3.0

As the reply e-mail which i have been received, there is work around for C++
Builder 3 in QREG20K.EXE (but completed for Delphi 1-3 and C++ Builder 1) and
available for download within this month (this week-end).

http://www.qusoft.com/ - new message (apologize)
http://www.qusoft.com/scripts/download.dll (download area)

News IMPSAT wrote:
> Today is 21st and there is no QR2.0K final, je je they are only promises but
> i need demostrations, a good Visual Report Writer

Other Threads