Quick Reports 2.0c Composite reports

Does anyone know how to use CompositeReports, I don't appear to have
any information on them in the help files for Quick Reports

Also I'm a little curious as to what use the QRPreview component is
(if it is used at any other than an internal level.), and wouldn't
mind knowing what the QRGroup is used for. Anyone?

Re:Quick Reports 2.0c Composite reports

Jim wrote:

> Does anyone know how to use CompositeReports, I don't appear to have
> any information on them in the help files for Quick Reports

> Also I'm a little curious as to what use the QRPreview component is
> (if it is used at any other than an internal level.), and wouldn't
> mind knowing what the QRGroup is used for. Anyone?

QRPreview is for making your own custom preview form.
QRGroup is uses to  "Group" together related records.  The group band
will print only at certain times based on the expression that you assign
to the group. Hope this helps.

Donnie Rakes
BandiCat Software
Carriage House Software, Inc.
--
Carriage House Software is the home of Themes - The Membership System
                     http://www.carriagesoft.com

Other Threads