Creating CGIs

Hi,

I have only just started to look at what Delphi (4 C/S) offers for the
creation of CGI-Applications. I am stuck right at the start.

I copied the WebServ-Example, compiled it and am able to open the
"homepage" by requesting the URL 'Localhost/cgi-bin/IServCGI.exe'. I
am running Win95 with MS Personal Web Services as server. The final
application is to run on an NT Server.

On the page I get the links are for URLs of the form
'cgi-bin/IServCGI.exe/customerlist'. This is not valid of course.

How is this type of dispatching supposed to work in a CGI? What did I
not understand here?

Ciao, MM
--
Marian Aldenh?vel, Hainstra?e 8, 53121 Bonn, Germany
Tel: +49 228 624013 Fax: +49 228 624031