Coloring grid lines (not rows)

I was wondering if anyone has seen any posts or know where I could locate
information on how to change the colors of a dbgrid lines(not the rows, but
the little lines between each row and column), I would like to implement
this selection in the published properties of a custom dbgrid, so I can set
them at design time.  It would also be nice if I could make the color of the
lines between the columns different than the color of the lines between each
row.  Why do I want this feature, because I am a visual design freak, and I
would like to have that flexibility.

Thanks for any help.

--
Bill Gage

Re:Coloring grid lines (not rows)

Bill Gage wrote in <t1nvcjmn8aa...@corp.supernews.com>...

> I was wondering if anyone has seen any posts or know where I could locate
> information on how to change the colors of a dbgrid lines(not the rows, but
> the little lines between each row and column), I would like to implement
> this selection in the published properties of a custom dbgrid, so I can set
> them at design time.  It would also be nice if I could make the color of the
> lines between the columns different than the color of the lines between each
> row.  Why do I want this feature, because I am a visual design freak, and I
> would like to have that flexibility.

Bill, I think I warned you before: you are posting to your local ISP, and
most probably your message won't be seen on the Borland server (although
some kind soul re-posted some messages that normally would never have
reached Borland's server last week -- don't rely on this though).

Please read the URLs at the bottom of this message.
--
Rudy Velthuis (TeamB)                http://delphi-jedi.org
  Use Borland servers; Posts via ISPs are not seen by TeamB

Other Threads