D3: CoClass which references an Interface of another tlb

Hi,

        I've the following problem.
I've created an ActiveX-DLL with some interfaces (all abstract).
No problem.

Then I wan't to build several other DLL with real com objects that
will support some of the abstract interfaces (and their own).
But I can't figure it out how get the TypeLib editor to show me the
interfaces of the other DLL.

I've tried to use the dll with the right mouse in the root tree of the
second dll. They appear but I can't add the abstract interfaces to the
coclass because they don't appear in the listbox. There are only the
interfaces of my own tlb

Is this a bug of D3 ?

Thanks and best regards

  Chris

Chris Gnther
chr...@netcologne.de or g...@ifacs.de

Re:D3: CoClass which references an Interface of another tlb

Hello,

The delphi TLB editor will only allow you to select a parent interface
that's defined in a used type library. If your interfaces are internal (not
declared in a typelibrary), the TLB editor won't see them.

have fun,
--
Binh Ly
Brickhouse Data Systems, Inc.