can someone help, I need this asap?

Write a procedure ProcessOrder with an input parameter, orderwidget, an output
parameter, TotalPrince, that repesents the total price of filling an order, and
an output parameter, TotalWidgets, that represents the total number of widgets
shipped out when processing the order.
   If there is no inventory in the warehouse, display the message "cannot
fulfill the Order and TotalPrice is 0.
--
Howard Robinson  AKA Huricane                            Jer 33:3
Ga College cpo 1481

Yes, Howard got away from Gordon(the school of the crazy computer people)

Re:can someone help, I need this asap?

In article <4gtobc$...@gcedunet.gac.peachnet.edu> Howard Robinson <hrob...@acs5.gac.peachnet.edu> writes:

>Write a procedure ProcessOrder with an input parameter, orderwidget, an output
>parameter, TotalPrince, that repesents the total price of filling an order,
>and
>an output parameter, TotalWidgets, that represents the total number of widgets
>shipped out when processing the order.
>   If there is no inventory in the warehouse, display the message "cannot
>fulfill the Order and TotalPrice is 0.

Here's a better idea:  Write a procedure to organize your schedule so you
can have enough time to do your homework.  ;-)  There really isn't anything
terribly tricky to this, so I'm not about to toss you any hints (and I'm
defintely not going to do your homework assignment!).

>--
>Howard Robinson  AKA Huricane                            Jer 33:3
>Ga College cpo 1481
>Millegedville,ga 31061
>e-mail hrob...@acs5.gac.peachnet.edu   Http://acs5.gac.peachnet.edu/~hrobins
>Yes, Howard got away from Gordon(the school of the crazy computer people)

--
Scott F. Earnest             |0100100001000001010010010100110000100000|
sc...@whiplash.res.cmu.edu   |0100010101010010010010010101001100100001|

Re:can someone help, I need this asap?

Howard, I'm sure that a lot of readers from this group could help,
especially when it's asap.  But most also know that helping someone is
not doing there homework assignment FOR them.  If your just trying to get
through the course, drop out.  :)

Howard Robinson (hrob...@acs5.gac.peachnet.edu) wrote:

: Write a procedure ProcessOrder with an input parameter, orderwidget, an output
: parameter, TotalPrince, that repesents the total price of filling an order, and
: an output parameter, TotalWidgets, that represents the total number of widgets
: shipped out when processing the order.
:    If there is no inventory in the warehouse, display the message "cannot
: fulfill the Order and TotalPrice is 0.
: --
: Howard Robinson  AKA Huricane                            Jer 33:3
: Ga College cpo 1481
: Millegedville,ga 31061
: e-mail hrob...@acs5.gac.peachnet.edu   Http://acs5.gac.peachnet.edu/~hrobins

: Yes, Howard got away from Gordon(the school of the crazy computer people)

Other Threads