Grab screen picture!

Hi & Help !

I need to grab the screen/desktop as a bitmap. This is the easy part
 GetDC(0) ), BUT I need to grab the part of the screen/desktop my
application is covering. Is this possible ?!?

Please help me!

Kjell

Re:Grab screen picture!

>I need to grab the screen/desktop as a bitmap. This is the easy part
> GetDC(0) ), BUT I need to grab the part of the screen/desktop my
>application is covering.

Why?
Do you want to hide your application? There are easier ways to do that...

Greetings,
    Gnther

Re:Grab screen picture!

>I need to grab the screen/desktop as a bitmap. This is the easy part
> GetDC(0) ), BUT I need to grab the part of the screen/desktop my
>application is covering.

Just minimize your app right before you grab the screen... then restore once
your bitmap is full.
You notice a slight flash... but it's not too bad.
I think this is the only way you can accomplish what you're wanting to do.

Other Threads