Shell Function SHBrowseForFolder return error message!

The windows shell undocumented function SHBrowseForFolder when it is called
it return an access violation error message on the windows 2000 i use.

Mahmoud
Mahmou...@fcmail.com

Re:Shell Function SHBrowseForFolder return error message!

"Mahmoud Al-Arbash" <m_alarb...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> The windows shell undocumented function SHBrowseForFolder when it is
called
> it return an access violation error message on the windows 2000 i use.

SHBrowseForFolder works for me in Windows 2000.  There's an example
on this page:
http://www.efg2.com/Lab/Library/Delphi/IO/Directories.htm

--
efg