How capture CTRL+ALT+DEL in WINDOWS NT 4.0 over DELPHI 2.0

I need capture the keystroke message 'CTRL+ALT+DEL'  in Windows NT 4.0
Workstation before the system capture it, and display the dialog box
'Security Windows NT'. I want to know if is possible make my proper dialog
box security.

Thanks very much
Jav...@iranon.com

Re:How capture CTRL+ALT+DEL in WINDOWS NT 4.0 over DELPHI 2.0

Fco. Javier Martinez wrote:

> I need capture the keystroke message 'CTRL+ALT+DEL'  in Windows NT 4.0
> Workstation before the system capture it, and display the dialog box
> 'Security Windows NT'. I want to know if is possible make my proper dialog
> box security.

  As far as i know, you've got a couple of choices.

1) Write a keyboard driver and intercept the C-A-D combination
2) Write a replacement for the windows logon UI. (GINA)

I've done the first, and I'm working on the second. I suggest you make a
GINA replacement, thats the "cleanest" way to take control of C-A-D.
Get the Win32 SDK, and look for the WlX* API on your development library
CD.

Expect to either port quite a few C header files, or write the entire
replacement GINA DLL in C.

--
Erik Sperling Johansen
e...@info-pro.no