Download Old Turbo Pascal Version

Hi,

does anybody know, where I can download an
OLD Turbo-Pascal Version (3.0, 4.0, 5.0 or 5.5) ???

Thanks in advance
Joachim

Re:Download Old Turbo Pascal Version

On Sun, 15 Aug 1999 19:58:44 +0200, "Joachim H?ller"

<nc-hoell...@netcologne.de> wrote:
>Hi,

>does anybody know, where I can download an
>OLD Turbo-Pascal Version (3.0, 4.0, 5.0 or 5.5) ???

>Thanks in advance
>Joachim

http://community.borland.com/museum/

Re:Download Old Turbo Pascal Version

There is a site that has the full edition of Borland Pascal 7.0 and the
SR-1 path

the url is:

disk 1:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2898/tp/tp7/TP7-D1.ZIP
disk 2:
http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2898/tp/tp7/TP7-D2.ZIP

Altogether its about 16 Mb, have fun downloading, but please in the
future try
and buy your own

Arash

"Joachim H?ller" wrote:
> Hi,

> does anybody know, where I can download an
> OLD Turbo-Pascal Version (3.0, 4.0, 5.0 or 5.5) ???

> Thanks in advance
> Joachim

Re:Download Old Turbo Pascal Version

16 megs?  these ZIPs only total ~2.2mb, and it appears to be turbo
pascal -- *not* the full edition of borland.

Arash <tprod...@primus.com.au> wrote:

: There is a site that has the full edition of Borland Pascal 7.0 and the
: SR-1 path

: the url is:

: disk 1:
: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2898/tp/tp7/TP7-D1.ZIP
: disk 2:
: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2898/tp/tp7/TP7-D2.ZIP

: Altogether its about 16 Mb, have fun downloading, but please in the
: future try
: and buy your own

: Arash

: "Joachim H?ller" wrote:

:> Hi,
:>

Assassin <mailto:assas...@reality.yps.org> said:

>16 megs?  these ZIPs only total ~2.2mb, and it appears to be turbo
>pascal -- *not* the full edition of borland.

It also appears that his account and web space are about to be nuked as
well. I, for one, aside from the fact (s)he should not be offering it,
I'm getting fed up of seeing this posted to every thread.

--
Pedt
'Moon Starer' is a perfect anagram of 'Astronomer'

Re:Download Old Turbo Pascal Version

On Sun, 29 Aug 1999 09:19:20 +0100, Pedt Scragg

<newsmas...@pedt.demon.co.uk> wrote:
>It also appears that his account and web space are about to be nuked as
>well. I, for one, aside from the fact (s)he should not be offering it,
>I'm getting fed up of seeing this posted to every thread.

You know, I really thought you were being sarcastic there.  For about
twenty seconds, I believed that "every thread" was some kind of a
gross exaggeration.

Forgive me.

ras...@highfiber.com

Re:Download Old Turbo Pascal Version

In article <37C8D24F.756E0...@primus.com.au>

Arash <tprod...@primus.com.au> wrote:

> There is a site that has the full edition of Borland Pascal 7.0 and the
> SR-1 path

> the url is:

> disk 1:
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2898/tp/tp7/TP7-D1.ZIP
> disk 2:
> http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2898/tp/tp7/TP7-D2.ZIP

> Altogether its about 16 Mb, have fun downloading, but please in the
> future try
> and buy your own

Is Borland aware of this site? I am quite sure that they would be unhappy
to see this.

Best regards, The Chief
--------------
Dr A Olowofoyeku (The African Chief)
Email: la...@keele.ac.uk
Homepage: http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/African_Chief/
Author of Chief's Installer Pro v5.20a for Win32
    ftp://ftp.simtel.net/pub/simtelnet/win95/install/chief52a.zip

The African Chief <mailto:AfricanCh...@dontSpamMe.Com> said:

>In article <37C8D24F.756E0...@primus.com.au>
>Arash <tprod...@primus.com.au> wrote:

>> There is a site that has the full edition of Borland Pascal 7.0 and the
>> SR-1 path

>Is Borland aware of this site? I am quite sure that they would be unhappy
>to see this.

The members of TeamB have been made aware of it in b.p.tp

--
Information on Newsgroup posted weekly on Sunday - read before writing!
Contains links to    |  http://homepages.force9.net/pascal/faq/

Other Threads