Multiple lines of text in a StringGrid cell?

I have a need to put multiple lines of text into cells in a
StringGrid.  Can this be done and how?
cj

                         BYTE/WIDE Software, Inc.
        "The lack of reason is overcome by the passion of belief"
                        <<<<< c...@totcon.com >>>>>

Re:Multiple lines of text in a StringGrid cell?

C.J. Luke <c...@totcon.com> wrote:
> I have a need to put multiple lines of text into cells in a
> StringGrid.  Can this be done and how?

You can do this either by using a custom OnDrawCell event, or by using one
of the enhanced stringgrids available on the web. Mine e.g. does the
multiline, however currently only by setting them with #13#10 in the string,
take a look at my homepage. If you look around the Delphi Super Page you'll
find others with other features.

Bye,
   Andy

--
Andreas H"orstemeier                       | "We are not interested in
email: a...@scp.de                         | little green men, but in little

Other Threads