Right Shift + Right Ctrl + Up/Down Arrow jump between function and declaration

I use delphi for a while and i find a way that make my life a little
easier,
The key combination that jump between function and declaration:
Right Shift+Ctrl+Up/Down Arrow. if this will make your life a little
easier drop a message with your shortcut.

Avi

Re:Right Shift + Right Ctrl + Up/Down Arrow jump between function and declaration

"Avi Boots" <avibo...@netvision.net.il> wrote in message

> I use delphi for a while and i find a way that make my life a little
> easier,
> The key combination that jump between function and declaration:
> Right Shift+Ctrl+Up/Down Arrow. if this will make your life a little
> easier drop a message with your shortcut.

We had a big discussion thread on the subject of cool key shortcuts a few
months ago. You can look it up on google:

http://tinyurl.com/ec5k

or

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=lang_en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&th...

or

Search on groups.google.com for a message titled "Selecting multiple
components in form design mode?"

Cheers,
Nicholas Sherlock

Other Threads