GraphiX 4.02

Hello
Where I can download GraphiX 4.02? I found only gxfp400.zip file. Is it
version 4.02???

TIA

greets
Luke

Re:GraphiX 4.02

> Where I can download GraphiX 4.02? I found only gxfp400.zip file. Is it
> version 4.02???

I downloaded gxfp400.zip and it contained a new GX version with the new
abilities of GX 4.02, go I guess the answer is yes.

Re:GraphiX 4.02

U?ytkownik "Kuifware" <kuifw...@hotmail.com> napisa3 w wiadomo?ci

> I downloaded gxfp400.zip and it contained a new GX version with the new
> abilities of GX 4.02, go I guess the answer is yes.

Thank You. I downloaded gxfp400.zip before announce of new version - so I
thought it is still the older version :-)))

greets
Luke

Other Threads