Delphi 6 Installation problem

Hi,

I am installing Delphi 6 Enterprise (french version) version on windows 2000
machine and I have the following message :

Erreur 1311. Fichier source introuvable :
E:\INSTALL|dclmcn60_bpl.CAB. Verifier que ce fichier
existe et que vous etes autorise a y acceder.

I am doing the installation as Administrator and I can access this file
withoutany problem

Thank you for your help

IA

Re:Delphi 6 Installation problem

Ibrahim,

I would suggest trying to find the most updated drivers for your CD-ROM drive.
Also, make sure you disable any virus protection software running in the
background prior to installing Delphi.  If this fails you can copy the entire CD
to the hard drive and install from the hard drive.

Ibrahim Adham wrote:
> Hi,

> I am installing Delphi 6 Enterprise (french version) version on windows 2000
> machine and I have the following message :

> Erreur 1311. Fichier source introuvable :
> E:\INSTALL|dclmcn60_bpl.CAB. Verifier que ce fichier
> existe et que vous etes autorise a y acceder.

Regards,
Angel

--
Please visit our online support pages at
http://www.borland.com/devsupport/

 Angel Martinez (Borland Software Corporation)

 http://www.borland.com/newsgroups/guide.html