unlocking Paradox files

I am using D3 with Paradox tables. During development process, the
program aborts and leaves certain records locked. The next time I try to
access that record, I get the 'Record locked by another user' message.
How do I 'clear all locks' for that table?

Is there any good reference material discussing FAQ on record locking in
the BDE?

TIA

Tom Snider
San Antonio, Texas

Re:unlocking Paradox files

On Thu, 12 Mar 1998 15:40:04 -0600, Tom Snider

<buckwhea...@sprintmail.com> wrote:
>I am using D3 with Paradox tables. During development process, the
>program aborts and leaves certain records locked. The next time I try to
>access that record, I get the 'Record locked by another user' message.
>How do I 'clear all locks' for that table?

>Is there any good reference material discussing FAQ on record locking in
>the BDE?

>TIA

>Tom Snider
>San Antonio, Texas

You can delete the LCK files which have the locking information.

Steve F (Team B)

Other Threads