BDE "detailed usage monitor"

Hello all,

I'm trying to find out whether it would be possible to write a
programme that would monitor database events (posts/deletes etc) on a
(non-CS) network, which record was being altered, and which user is
responsible for it.

Reading through the BDE Help file, I came across the the heading 'System
Manager' in the shared resources (I think) section & wondered whether
there might be something there (there was no fuirther information).

Is this sort of thing possible? If so, can anyone possibly point me in
the right direction for documentation/information?

thakyou
--
Stephen Kenny