Multilingual applications in Delphi 3 ?

Dear all;

What is the best way to translate a Delphi application into multiple
language ?

Do you know a component that is robust and works fine ?

Is the solution offered by Borland the best one ?

Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Olivier.

Re:Multilingual applications in Delphi 3 ?

Hi!

OL wrote:
> What is the best way to translate a Delphi application into multiple
> language ?

> Do you know a component that is robust and works fine ?

^^^ I can advise one good component: TsiLang.You can take it from:
http://www.votum.md/sicmps/download.htm
or ftp://www.votum.md/software/sicomp.zip
It can translate almost all your components and even ShowMessage and
other.

> Is the solution offered by Borland the best one ?

> Thanks for sharing your experiences.

Best regards.

Other Threads