???Installed Component dissappears???

I've got an MDIWallpaper component installed on my laptop, but when I load a
certain application (which uses this Wallpaper), the tab in Delphi 3 that
contains the Wallpaper component dissappears.  I can load other
applications, and it's OK.  I can re-install the component when I have this
application loaded, and re-compile, and it's OK, but if I close the app and
re-open it, the Delphi tab that contains the VCL goes away again.

What's going on here?  Anyone got any hints?

Thanks,
-= Jesse =-
http://www.msdlg.com
http://www.DaVinci-MIMS.com
ICQ # 36647056

Re:???Installed Component dissappears???

Hello Jesse!

If you look at the Project | Options without having any project/source open you will see that
packages also can be set as a part of the projects options, try to remove all the *.dsk, *.cfg
and other Delphi setup related files from your project folder (all files that do NOT end with
dpr adn res)

Regards
        Olrik Larsen

On Tue, 17 Aug 1999 10:38:20 -0400, "Jesse Castleberry" <Je...@msdlg.com> wrote:
>I've got an MDIWallpaper component installed on my laptop, but when I load a
>certain application (which uses this Wallpaper), the tab in Delphi 3 that
>contains the Wallpaper component dissappears.  I can load other
>applications, and it's OK.  I can re-install the component when I have this
>application loaded, and re-compile, and it's OK, but if I close the app and
>re-open it, the Delphi tab that contains the VCL goes away again.

>What's going on here?  Anyone got any hints?

>Thanks,
>-= Jesse =-
>http://www.msdlg.com
>http://www.DaVinci-MIMS.com