How to change the color of HotTrack?

How can I change the color of HotTrack in a PageControl? Or is there
anyway to set the caption color of the single page of a PageControl?

Thanks in advance for your postings!

Bye

Tom

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/

Re:How to change the color of HotTrack?

How to change the color of HotTrack in Page Control?
How to hange the font on the pageheaders?

Thanks

Tom

Re:How to change the color of HotTrack?

It's set by the windows colours by default. It appears from looking in MSDN
you cannot override this.

Regards

Steve Childs.

-
RedEdit 98 - The Premier Editor for Red Alert.
DuneEdit 98 - The Premier Editor for Dune2000.

--------- WWW Sites:
UK and Europe -
 (UK)  http://www.childs-play-software.co.uk
 (UK)  http://freespace.{*word*269}.net/k.cox
USA and rest of world
 (USA)  http://www.childs-play-software.com
 (Australia) http://www.mns.net.au/~rededit
 (USA)  http://free.prohosting.com/~cps
---------
Email : supp...@childs-play-software.com
---------

Tom <miskiew...@snafu.de> wrote in message

> How to change the color of HotTrack in Page Control?
> How to hange the font on the pageheaders?

> Thanks

> Tom

Re:How to change the color of HotTrack?

> How to change the color of HotTrack in Page Control?
> How to hange the font on the pageheaders?

Tom,

if you want to change these you have to draw the tabs yourself. Set the
page controls OwnerDraw property to true and handle the OnDrawTab
event. To find out if the mouse over the tab you are drawing use
GetCursorPos to get the current mouse position in screen coordinates,
convert to the page controls client coordinates via its ScreenToClient
method and do a PtinRect call with that position using the rect you get
as parameter to the event handler.