paradox questions

I have a client who has about 300 existing databases in paradox, they
desire to import all of these into Interbase or similar, including
links and nested tables etc..

Is there a tool available to take care of this task unattended or is
my one off idea the unfortunate truth?

I have not had much to do with paradox other than as a stand alone, is
there a book or online tutorial which has delphi and paradox as it's
main focus?
KEEP **OUR** internet FREE from ALL censorship.

W. A. Blaylock
email wblalok at xmission dot commercial minus the obvious

Re:paradox questions

see tag at bottom for emal info wrote:

> I have a client who has about 300 existing databases in paradox, they
> desire to import all of these into Interbase or similar, including
> links and nested tables etc..

> Is there a tool available to take care of this task unattended or is
> my one off idea the unfortunate truth?

I don't think all your dreams will come true.  Check the Downloads
(contributed) page on www.ibphoenix.com for at least some conversion
tools.

> I have not had much to do with paradox other than as a stand alone, is
> there a book or online tutorial which has delphi and paradox as it's
> main focus?

You could ask in the Borland Iterbase newsgoups.  See also the NGs
mirrored at news.atkin.com.

Regards,
Aage J.

Other Threads