dialogs in Dutch

Hello,

can you help me to get dialogs as MessageBox() and ShowMessage() not in
English but in Dutch (Nederlands).
So I need the file DIALOGS.PAS for the language Dutch (Nederlands).

With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groeten,

M. de Vogel
M.deVo...@csgprinsmaurits.com

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Re:dialogs in Dutch

It might be dependant on your version, but the CS version has a consts.pas
unit. Copy that to your project directory and change the texts in it to
whatever language you want. (Klingon would be nice :-))

Wilco

m.deVo...@csgprinsmaurits.com wrote in message

<82od82$2n...@nnrp1.deja.com>...
>Hello,

>can you help me to get dialogs as MessageBox() and ShowMessage() not in
>English but in Dutch (Nederlands).
>So I need the file DIALOGS.PAS for the language Dutch (Nederlands).

>With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groeten,

>M. de Vogel
>M.deVo...@csgprinsmaurits.com

>Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
>Before you buy.

Re:dialogs in Dutch

>can you help me to get dialogs as MessageBox() and ShowMessage() not in
>English but in Dutch (Nederlands).

The buttons of the MessageBox() are based on the Windows that has been
installed on the computer the software is run on. Let's say you have created
an application that uses MessageBox() function and you have compiled. But
now, if you run the app in original English Win95, the buttons are "OK" and
"Cancel". If you run it on Finnish translation of Win95, the Cancel buttons
says "Peruuta" instead. If you run it on Dutch translation of Win95, the
Cancels buttons says whatever cancel is in Dutch.

---
Aapo Laitinen
aa...@mbnet.fi

Re:dialogs in Dutch

You might be talking of MessageDlg, not MessageBox.

Actually, ShowMessage will show in the caption the Project name, and only
one button (OK - and I think it's the same for many languages). MessageBox
will let you choose what to put in the caption by the parameter lpCaption,
and the buttons will depend on the Windows language. MessageDlg will use
constants defined in Conts.pas for the Caption and the buttons. I also tried
to translate it and recompile the project, but it was useless.

If you get it, please also let me know...

Fbio Baqueiro

<m.deVo...@csgprinsmaurits.com> escreveu nas notcias de
mensagem:82od82$2n...@nnrp1.deja.com...
| Hello,
|
| can you help me to get dialogs as MessageBox() and ShowMessage() not in
| English but in Dutch (Nederlands).
| So I need the file DIALOGS.PAS for the language Dutch (Nederlands).
|
| With kind regards / Met vriendelijke groeten,
|
| M. de Vogel
| M.deVo...@csgprinsmaurits.com
|

| Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
| Before you buy.