Numbering DBGrid

How do I do to number DBGrids..

I already know how to place numbers on the DBGrids horizontal,
but i need to know how to number the vertical DBGrids..

Also want to know how to pack a Paradox Database..

Thanks in advance!

Re:Numbering DBGrid

One option would be to create a calculated field in the table, and
programatically give it the value of the row.

In article
<Pine.A32.3.91.951209212205.41423A-100...@academy.bastad.se>,
surr...@academy.bastad.se says...

--
David Dice
Technologies Facilitator, Carlton Comprehensive High School

Other Threads