Greek Language and £ sign Help !!

Have a customer in Cyprus using a Delphi 2 app with dBase tables, Needs to
set BDE Language Driver to dBASE DEU cp437 (dBASE Greek) in order to get the
full Greek character set but using this the app wont write away a properly
(Database desktop does the same i.e. I can type it in but it displays a
message "Character not supported by Table Language"). Is there another Greek
Language  Driver available or is there any wahanging54}ing the existing one
to allow for this ?

Re:Greek Language and £ sign Help !!

Richie McMahon wrote:
> Have a customer in Cyprus using a Delphi 2 app with dBase tables,
> Needs to
> set BDE Language Driver to dBASE DEU cp437 (dBASE Greek) in order to
> get the
> full Greek character set but using this the app wont write away a
> properly
> (Database desktop does the same i.e. I can type it in but it displays
> message "Character not supported by Table Language"). Is there another
> Greek
> Language  Driver available or is there{*word*154}ging154}ging the
> existing one
> to allow for this ?

Hi Richie.

Try to use the dBASE ELL GR437  or  the dBASE ENG cp437
lang drivers

Other Threads