drag&drop with a TDBGrid

Hello,

i try to make 'drag & drop' between a one column TDBGrid source and a
TListBox target. But my problem is the following: the TDBGrid has no
'OnMouseDown' event property, and no 'ItemAtPos' method (like a
TListBox has) to begin the 'drag' process.
How can i do for starting correctly a 'drag&drop' from my one column
TDBGrid source ?

is the TDBGrid component the good one?
is there another component similar with a TDBGrid but more adapted
for 'drag & drop' ?
should i first  transfer my records from my TDBGrid to a TListBox,
just to get the right properties, which is not very elegant?

Thank you for your answer.