publish user-defined property types ?

I've got the following problem (Delphi 1.0):

I want to publish a property of type tVec3d (= array[0..2] of Real;) .
But when I do this, I get  compile error 202 :
   ' this property cannot be PUBLISHED.'

The same error occurs, when I want to publish an array property.
I want to access the properties at run-time (by using the GetPropInfo
function in Unit TypInfo.pas). If somebody knows how to do this please
tell me. Thanks.

Example program:

unit Propedi1;
interface
uses
  SysUtils, WinTypes, WinProcs, Messages, Classes, Graphics, Controls,
  Forms, Dialogs, TypInfo;
{$M+}

type

  tVec3d = array[0..2] of Real;

  TMyClass = class
    private
    public
    published
      property Rotation :tVec3d   read GetRotation  write SetRotation;
end.

______
Manfred Paula
e-mail : pau...@sol.wohnheim.uni-ulm.de