How to define a user event ?

Hello :
    I want to make some event that not define by delphi . For example ,about
the com2 On receiving data from RS232 port, How  to define the Com2OnReceive
event. I don't want to check the receive buffer by using TTimer.
                    Adam Tom.

Re:How to define a user event ?

adam heeft geschreven in bericht <7hni5e$...@netnews.hinet.net>...
:Hello :
:    I want to make some event that not define by delphi . For example
,about
:the com2 On receiving data from RS232 port, How  to define the
Com2OnReceive
:event. I don't want to check the receive buffer by using TTimer.
:                    Adam Tom.
:

Adam, ( or is it Tom ? )

Mail me - carefully read instructions below before you hit the "reply"
button - and I'll send you my (free) Delphi Serial Communications demo that
does what you ask - and much more,  all with full source code.

Regards,
Dirk Claessens
E-mail will bounce back, unless directed to:
dirk DOT claessens AT village DOT uunet DOT be