Error moving in TQuery

I'm using D 2.0 with Paradox Tables.  I access the tables with Tquery.
I have not problems moving through the TQuery that is not request live.
When it is request live I get EDatabase Error: Data Set not in Edit or
Insert Mode.  Here is the code for both TQueries:

Table1.Next;
if not PreviousBitBtn.Visible then
   PreviousBitBtn.Show;
if Table1.EOF then NextBitBtn.Hide;

Can I step through a TQuery like this when it is Request live?

Thanks!!!

Re:Error moving in TQuery

On Wed, 13 May 1998 22:45:41 -0700, David Coffelt

<coff...@ssdd.nrl.navy.mil> wrote:
>I'm using D 2.0 with Paradox Tables.  I access the tables with Tquery.
>I have not problems moving through the TQuery that is not request live.
>When it is request live I get EDatabase Error: Data Set not in Edit or
>Insert Mode.  Here is the code for both TQueries:

>Table1.Next;
>if not PreviousBitBtn.Visible then
>   PreviousBitBtn.Show;
>if Table1.EOF then NextBitBtn.Hide;

>Can I step through a TQuery like this when it is Request live?

>Thanks!!!

I found out the problem was trying to a hide a button that was
focused.  I don't understand why I got a EDatabase Error: Data Set not
in Edit or Insert Mode.

Other Threads