print in colors to HP deskjet

Hi!

I would like to print a VGA 640x480x16 screen  in colors using both
print heads (i.e. the black/white head and the color head at the same
time) to a HP 690C Deskjet printer.

I use Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0.  Do you perhaps know how to do it? Is
there a TP7 routine available on the net for this purpose?

Thanks in advance,

Jernej

Re:print in colors to HP deskjet

Jernej Barbic wrote:

> I would like to print a VGA 640x480x16 screen  in colors using both
> print heads (i.e. the black/white head and the color head at the same
> time) to a HP 690C Deskjet printer.

> I use Borland Turbo Pascal 7.0.  Do you perhaps know how to do it? Is
> there a TP7 routine available on the net for this purpose?

Not sure about the particular brand 690C, but: have a look
on the graphics chapter of the TP-links site
I remember a procedure by "Bean"

Franz Glaser

Other Threads